The Website https://arianepoulon.com/ is the property of Ariane Poulon (Individual Company), registered under SIRET number 88778159900014, whose head office is located at 26 rue Joseph Le Brix 22000 Saint-Brieuc (VAT not applicable, article 293B of the CGI: FR95887781599). The person in charge of the publication and edition of the Website is Ariane Poulon. Customer service can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Website is hosted by Namecheap, Inc located at 4600 East Washington Street Suite 305 Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA (phone: 661310-2107).
Users can access the Website from a computer, smartphone or tablet and with a high-speed internet connection. Ariane Poulon cannot be held responsible in the event of incompatibility of the user’s IT equipment and telecommunication with the Website as well as in the event of difficulty in accessing the Website due to the deactivation of cookies by the user. The user is responsible for the equipment they use to access the Website and must take all necessary measures to protect their equipment and data, in particular from viral attacks. The user is also responsible for the websites and data they consult and renounce to take any action against Ariane Poulon in the event of damage caused to themselves, to third parties and/or to their equipment as a result of their use of the Website.
Ariane Poulon strives to allow access to the Website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except in case of any event beyond her control (fraudulent use by third parties, decision of the authorities, computer and equipment malfunctions, force majeure). The Contractor may interrupt the Website at any time to make updates, these interruptions will be notified via the Website before they occur unless they are an emergency.
The use of the Website is reserved for strictly personal use and the user must have full capacity to act. It is strictly forbidden to use the Website for commercial, political and advertising purposes (sending unsolicited e-mails) as well as for illicit purposes (harassment, hacking, violation of intellectual property, fraudulent activity). Users cannot collect personal data or take any action that would be violating the privacy or reputation of Ariane Poulon or another user. If Ariane Poulon considers that a user does not comply with these conditions, she reserves the right to limit access to the Website and to take all necessary amicable or legal measures against them. In this case, she could turn against the user to obtain compensation for all damages and costs that may arise from this procedure.
The Website may contain hypertext links which refer to other websites and which are provided for the convenience of the user. By clicking on these hypertext links, the user leaves the Website and agrees to use these third-party websites at their own risk and by the conditions governing them. It is possible to create a hypertext link to the Website on third-party websites without the authorization of Ariane Poulon, but it may request the deletion of a link that she considers inconsistent with the purpose of her Website.
The Website is the entire and exclusive property of Ariane Poulon as well as all its content (photographs, texts, files, videos, logos, visual identity, databases, website structure, etc.). These elements of the Website are protected by French and international laws and regulations on copyright and intellectual property. Any representation and/or reproduction and/or partial or total use of the contents of the Website without the prior written authorization of Ariane Poulon is strictly prohibited. However, Ariane Poulon grants users, subject to compliance with the General Conditions, a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to download and print the contents of the Website for personal and non-commercial use.
Ariane Poulon has implemented technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of all personal data, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or transmitted to unauthorized third parties. An appropriate level of security is ensured, taking into account the state of knowledge, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing as well as the risks and their probability. These security measures are the use of complex passwords of which only Ariane Poulon is aware, the regular updating of software and antivirus, data backup, control of subcontracted service providers, the double factor of authentication, etc However, no security measure is infallible, Ariane Poulon is, therefore, unable to guarantee the absolute security of personal data. If personal data has been accidentally or unlawfully destroyed, lost, altered or disclosed, Ariane Poulon will report the data breach incident to the CNIL within 72 hours as well as to the persons concerned.
According to the regulations, the user has the following rights:
- Right of access: the user can know all the data concerning them
- Right of rectification: the user can modify the data concerning them
- Right of opposition: the user refuses the use of the data concerning them
- Right to erasure: the user requests the deletion of data concerning them
- Right to portability: the user recovers in an open and machine-readable format the data concerning them (only when the legal basis is the consent or the execution of the contract)
- Right to limitation: the user requests to freeze the use of data concerning them.
The user can exercise their rights by writing to the e-mail email@example.com. All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which Ariane Poulon can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, the user must attach a copy of the cookie that they can find in their browser settings. Ariane Poulon may, however, continue to process certain personal data if she has a legitimate reason (execution of the contract, defence of legal claims) or a legal obligation to do so. Users have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, consult the CNIL website https://www.cnil.fr/en/home.
Personal data is used by Ariane Poulon and its partners to:
- Respond to requests (via the contact form or by any other means of communication): the legal basis is the legitimate interest of Ariane Poulon to respond to requests. The data is kept in Infomaniak for a period of 3 years from the last contact. The following data is kept: name of the person and the company, e-mail, website, request as well as a summary of the follow-up of the exchanges. If proof of identity is requested, it will be kept only for the time necessary for verification.
- Manage commercial prospecting : the legal basis is the legitimate interest of Ariane Poulon to promote its activity. The data is kept in Infomaniak for a period of 3 years from the last contact. The following data is kept: name of the prospect and company, contact details, website, service proposal, a summary of exchanges and any other information necessary for prospecting. If the person exercises their right to oppose prospecting, this information will be kept for 3 years.
- Manage customers and services : the legal basis is the performance of the contract between Ariane Poulon and the Customer. The data is kept in Infomaniak for the entire duration of the contract and is archived for evidentiary purposes for a period of 5 years. The following data is kept: customer contact details, orders, contracts, quotes, worksheets, strategic reports, monitoring of the contractual relationship and any other documents necessary for the provision of services.
- Comply with legal obligations : the legal basis is Ariane Poulon’s legal obligation to comply with legal, legal and accounting regulations. Invoices and billing details are archived for 10 years. Transaction details are kept for 5 years. This data is stored in Shine and Infomaniak.
- Develop Website traffic statistics : the legal basis is the user’s consent, and the data is stored with Matomo for WordPress for 2 years. Matomo is run on the same hosting as the site, only Ariane Poulon owns and has access to the data.
- Carry out satisfaction surveys : the legal basis is the legitimate interest of Ariane Poulon to improve its Services. The data collected by telephone, e-mail or via a satisfaction form are kept for 3 years from their collection in Infomaniak.
- Manage unpaid bills and litigation: the legal basis is the legitimate interest of Ariane Poulon to protect itself in the event of unpaid bills or litigation. The data is archived for 5 years from its collection in Shine and Infomaniak.
Infomaniak : Ariane Poulon keeps personal data (apart from banking data) on the Infomaniak Cloud, whose servers are based in Switzerland. Infomaniak never transfers the data outside of its infrastructures, nor does it resell or analyze it. In addition, the data is encrypted on Infomaniak’s servers. To find out more about the security measures taken by Infomaniak to protect your data, please consult this page: https://www.infomaniak.com/en/legal/general-data-protection-regulation.
- Shine : Ariane Poulon uses Shine for invoicing, accounting and online payments. Shine uses the TLS protocol to encrypt data before transmitting it to its servers. Their servers are secure and hosted in the European Union by the GDPR. In the event of payment by card via Shine, you must provide your billing details as well as your bank details (credit card number, expiry date, security code and name of the cardholder). Shine keeps the bank details until full payment or until the termination of the contract but does not keep any data relating to the visual cryptogram or CVV2. To learn more about data protection by Shine, please visit this page: https://www.shine.fr/privacy/fr/
In the event of complaints presented against Ariane Poulon, it may carry out the transmission of data to comply with administrative and legal procedures. Ariane Poulon may be legally required to disclose users’ data to administrative or judicial authorities when their disclosure is necessary for the identification, arrest or prosecution of any individual likely to prejudice Ariane Poulon’s rights, from any other user or a third party.
- Technical and functional cookies : They are always enabled and are placed without the user’s consent. They make it possible to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, to adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of the user’s terminal (language, display resolution, operating system, type of browser), to provide a secure connection and to memorize information relating to a form that the user has completed or to the services that he has chosen.
- Analytical cookies : They are only placed with the consent of the user. They make it possible to provide statistics on the use and frequentation of the Site (number of visitors, frequency of visits, pages consulted, IP address, date and time of connection) to improve the performance and ergonomics of the Site. These cookies may be placed by the Company or third-party service providers.
- Marketing cookies : They require user consent to be placed. They allow the creation of user profiles to display personalized advertising. The established profile is not linked to the user’s name or personal information but only serves to match advertisements to the user’s profile so that they are as relevant as possible.
- Social network cookies : They are also only placed with the consent of the user. They allow content to be shared on social networks via sharing buttons, they can trace the user’s navigation on the Internet. To find out more about the use of this data, please consult the Privacy Policies of the social networks from which these cookies originate.
You can block and delete cookies at any time from your browser. You can make different configurations to receive a message when a cookie is installed and to prevent the installation of certain types of cookies. However, if the user deletes or blocks cookies from his browser, this may lead to consequences such as the degraded functioning of the Services or the impossibility of accessing the Site. Ariane Poulon declines all responsibility for these consequences. Also, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Ads are no longer tailored to your interests and may therefore appear more often. The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser, please consult your browser’s help function.